Affordable Homes Austin – Floor Plans: 3 Beds, 2 Bath, 1,200 Sqft, $2,500/mo. Location: 12805 Staton Dr, Austin, TX 78727. Contact Property: (512) 883-2468. Amenities: Unique: Heating: Contact manager, Dryer, Cooling: Air Conditioning, Building Type: Single Family, Parking: Garage, Flooring: Hardwood, Laundry: Hookups. Schools: Parmer Lane Elementary School, Westview Middle School, John B Connally High School.
If you’re looking for affordable homes in Austin, Texas, there are a few things you can do to help narrow down your search:
- Determine your budget: Before you start looking for homes, it’s important to figure out how much you can afford to spend. Take a close look at your income and expenses, and consider your current debts and monthly bills. From there, you can calculate what you can afford for a mortgage payment each month.
- Look for neighborhoods outside of the city center: Austin’s city center can be quite expensive, so if you’re looking for affordable housing, you might want to consider neighborhoods further from the city center. Some neighborhoods that are generally more affordable include East Austin, South Austin, and North Austin.
- Check out online real estate listings: There are a number of online real estate websites, such as Zillow and Redfin, where you can search for homes based on your budget and location preferences. These sites often have filters that allow you to search specifically for affordable homes.
- Work with a real estate agent: A real estate agent who is familiar with the Austin area can be a valuable resource in your search for affordable housing. They can help you identify neighborhoods that are more affordable, and they may have access to off-market properties that you wouldn’t find through online listings.
- Consider fixer-uppers: If you’re handy and willing to put in some sweat equity, you might be able to find an affordable home that needs some work. Fixer-uppers can be a great way to get into a neighborhood that might otherwise be out of your budget. Just be sure to factor in the cost of renovations when calculating your budget.